Google

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

AddInto: Alternative Social Bookmark sharing

Addinto is a service that allows pengujung to store, share and promote the kind of content you keberbagai social network. Similar to the social bookmarking service that is certain Addtoany you know and like Addthis, Addinto how to work more or less the same.

Simply install the widget or just a small button with the visitors can freely choose the content you submit ago to media social networks, your favorite sites or simply subscribe via Rss Feed.

In addition Addinto service also provides one button one content that is integrated with multiple platforms, including the blogger of course. Because are still beta, I can not say the service is better than the second seniornya above, but no one khan you also interested in how you try it? directly register and enjoy the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I come from Indonesia and read my hobby fishing. In this blog I only help to provide information that might be useful to you. Thank you for entering into my site

Create By Pmbloggertemplate.blogspot.com