Google

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stupid tricks for Web Browser

This time our little joke and relax a little you might be interested with this one because it has a feature that's great I think. OK I only direct criticism here
1. open http://images.google.com

2. search for any image

3. you try to empty the browser's address field (where the url address fill-in the lead-up to the web browser).

4. then copy the code below and paste it in the browser address above.

5. then press enter then you will be great surprise. Happy trying Friends

This code

javascript: R = 0; x1 =. 1; y1 =. 05; x2 =. 25; y2 =. 24; x3 = 1.6; y3 =. 24; x4 = 300; y4 = 200; x5 = 300; y5 = 200 ; DI = document.getElementsByTagName ( "img"); Dil = DI.length; function A () (for (i = 0; i-Dil; i + +) (Dis = DI [i]. style; DIS.position = ' absolute '; DIS.left = (Math.sin (R * x1 + i * x2 + x3) * x4 + x5) + "px"; DIS.top = (Math.cos (R * y1 + i * y2 + y3 ) * y4 + y5) + "px") R + +) setInterval ( 'A ()', 5); void (0);

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I come from Indonesia and read my hobby fishing. In this blog I only help to provide information that might be useful to you. Thank you for entering into my site

Create By Pmbloggertemplate.blogspot.com